[BengalWeb] Submit Housing Maintenance Request

Click here to view the MyISU version of this article
Issue / Question
Guide for requesting maintenance in on-campus housing options for students. 
  • How do I submit maintenance requests for on-campus housing?
  • How do I request maintenance?
  • Platform
    • BengalWeb
    • StarRez
  • Audience Affected
    • Students
  1. Go to BengalWeb
  2. Type ISU Username
  3. Type Password
  4. Click SUBMIT
  5. Approve log in through DUO mobile app or hardware token
  6. Click the University Resources (black sidebar)
  7. Scroll to the University Housing box
  8. Click Maintenance Request (Housing Residents Only)
    • Note: You may be prompted to enter your ISU Username and Password to use the StarRez Housing application
  9. Click the Maintenance Request tab on the StarRez page
  10. Click the New Job button
  11. Type in Details about the request
  12. Click SAVE JOB to submit the request

Idaho State University (ISU) is transitioning from BengalWeb to MyISU and introducing a new, personalized MyISU Portal. For more information about the new portal, please visit the MyISU Information page. Need help? Contact the IT Service Desk at (208) 282-HELP (4357) or chat. 


Article ID: 143016
Sun 5/1/22 3:17 AM
Sun 11/5/23 2:31 PM