Financial Aid Holds

Issue / Question

Financial aid holds are located on the student finances page. If you are having trouble accepting your aid for the next school year, you might have some holds on your account. 

  • Platform
    • BengalWeb
  • Audience Affected
    • Students

Video Tutorial: Financial Aid Holds

1. To view Financial Aid Holds, click the Financial Aid Holds link, found in the My Financial Aid section under the Student Finances page of BengalWeb.

2. The Aid Year screen appears, with the current aid year selected by default. Click Submit to check holds. (To check holds for a previous year, or if no year has been selected, first click the down arrow to Select Aid Year, and then click Submit.)

3. The following screen appears, showing any holds in effect:

4. To check holds for a different year, click Select Another Aid Year.

For additional assistance, please contact Information Technology Services - Client Experience & Solutions Group (208) 282-4357 or through  chat


Article ID: 54161
Fri 5/18/18 10:50 AM
Fri 9/24/21 12:32 PM