Update Addresses and Phone Numbers

Issue / Question

How to update home address and phone number in BengalWeb.

  • Platform
    • Bengalweb
  • Audience Affected
    • Students
    • Staff
    • Faculty

To Update Addresses and Phones

  1. Go to Bengalweb
  2. Enter your Username.
  3. Enter your Password.
  4.  Select:
  • Students:Academic Tools > Student Records > Personal Information Self Service
  • Employees: Employees > Action & Information > Employment Details> Personal Information Self Service.
  1. Select Personal Information Self Service

The Personal Information Self Service screen appears. Personal addresses and phones on record will be displayed on the screen. There will also be an outline of the personal addresses allowed on the form. Address types allowed are 

  • Mailing Address (MA) - Default address for all individuals. This is used for W2 and forwarding address for HR purposes and the address most commonly used for student related mailing.
  • Resides at Address (RA) - Physical address for students or employees who have a PO Box in their mailing address (MA)
  • Permanent Address (PA) - Used for students who have a permanent address they would like to keep on file that is different from their mailing or resides at address. Employees using a PO Box for their mailing address (MA) should list their physical address here. 
  • Campus Address (CA) - Personnel office location. If your campus address is incorrect contact your supervisor and ask them to contact IT Networking and Communications Systems - NetCom at 282-4541.

For information and forms used for changing your address with the US Postal Service, click here

For additional assistance, please contact Information Technology Services - Client Experience & Solutions Group (208) 282-4357 or through  chat



Article ID: 60814
Mon 8/20/18 5:29 PM
Fri 9/24/21 1:36 PM