Personal Information Self Service

Click here to view the MyISU version of this article
Issue / Question
How to update your personal information using the Personal Information Self Service in BengalWeb. 
  • How do I update my preferred name in BengalWeb?
  • How do I change my email address for ISU?
  • How do I change my address for ISU?
  • Where do I change my personal information?
  • Platform
    • BengalWeb
  • Audience Affected
    • Faculty
    • Staff
    • Students
Personal Information Self Service
  1. Log in to BengalWeb
  2. Click on the Academic Tools link (left).
  3. Go to the Student Records section (bottom)
    • Note: Employees: Click on the Employees link (Left); from the drop-down menu, select Actions & Information; Go to the Employment Details section 
  4. Click Personal Information Self-Service. Your Personal Information page will appear. 
  5. From this page, you can update any outdated information by clicking on the Pencil/Pen icon. You can also delete information by clicking on the Trashcan icon.
  6. If you wish to Add New information, click on the Add New icon.
  7. After everything is updated, you can exit the page. 

Idaho State University (ISU) is transitioning from BengalWeb to MyISU and introducing a new, personalized MyISU Portal. For more information about the new portal, please visit the MyISU Information page. Need help? Contact the IT Service Desk at (208) 282-HELP (4357) or chat. 


Article ID: 80514
Tue 6/11/19 11:46 AM
Sat 11/4/23 7:38 PM