Username Change Request

Issue / Question
In order to get your username changed on your ISU account you will need to do an official name change with the government. After you finish your official name change you can bring your paperwork into the Registrar/Human Resource office and get your name officially changed in our databases. 
  • How do I ask for an official name change at ISU?
  • How do I change my ISU username?
  • Can I change my ISU username?
  • Platform
    • Student Resources
  • Audience Affected
    • Faculty
    • Staff
    • Students
  1. Go to
  2. Click on the heading Academics
  3. Click on Academic Resources at the top of the page
  4. Click on Registrar under the Resources heading
  5. Click on Student Resources on the left-hand side.
  6. Click on the Name Change link in the middle column.
Note: This form requires the same information that would be needed by Human Resources to do a name change for faculty and staff at ISU.


Article ID: 120522
Mon 11/16/20 4:01 PM
Tue 12/12/23 3:35 PM